As a volunteer you can join not only activities of the Task Groups. What we can offer for you?
- Education on topics of the sustainability focused on building sector
- You will join the team leading the development of the sustainable materials and buildings
- You can obtain the experience,improve your communicational and organizational skills. You can see how we are organized and how do we work and plan together
- You can join us and our community, join our teambuilding events, find new friends or potential colleagues
- You can get new contacts of your potential employer, credits and appreciation in the community of the people who create sustainable real estate market, here in Czech Republic
- Participation during the meetings of the Task Groups can improve your skills and update your CV
If your support and work will continue and you will work more then 100 hours, you will reach status associate member, which will allow you to use all benefits of the membership.
For those of you who are interested or those of you who want to work dispate of work in the Task Group, you are more than welcome to join us. You can help us with organization of the event, teambuilding, IT or web management . We will be very happy to hear about you.
The Council at this time is voluntarily significantly help by:
Dana Aleksic, Economic & Business development specialist, holds a Masters degree in Public policy and Economic development, has a professional background in business development and project management and is a travel and photography aficionado. She supports sustainable development, and enjoys contributing to the CZGBC by managing events and translating.
Evi Verboven studies a MSc in Advanced Environmental and Energy Studies focusing on the built environment at the Centre for Alternative Technology, UK. In the Czech Republic she facilitates events to network, exchange ideas and activate people in the area of sustainability.
Henry Hanson IV. is an architect and landscape architect born in USA. He was a lecturer for 20 years and ran his own company Hanson Design Group focused on urban design, community planning and afforda blehousing. Currently he is a director of the organization Centre for the Future and also a lecturerat CVUT, Faculty of Architecture.
Simon Gordon-Smith has specialized in project and program management for more than 20 years. He has managed large commercial, engineering and telecom projects worth hundreds of millions of Euros for multinational companies such as Chase Manhattan Bank, BC Hydro and KPN/Qwest to successful completion in Asia, N. America and Europe. He has morethan 15 years experience in the operation and management of facilities in global and complex political environments as Russia, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Baltic States, Indonesia and Thailand. He has extensive experience in Project and Program Management, Operation's Management, Project Planning, Processmapping and Strategic planning in multicultural environments.