Saint Gobain, Smrčkova 4, Praha, 28.11. 15:30 - 18:30
We would like to invite you to the annual meeting of Czech Green Building Council, which is a unique opportunity to meet members, decide on the future of the Council and get inspiration.
WHEN: Tuesday, 28 November 2017, 15:30 – 18:30
WHERE:Saint Gobain, Smrčkova 8, Prague 8 (map)
Public transport: Palmovka station (about 7 min walk)
1. Report of the Board of Directors on CZGBC activities of the past year
2. Presentation of candidates to the Board of Directors
3. Election of candidates to the Board of Directors
4. Presentation of the Council strategy
6. Announcement of election results to the Board of Directors
7. End of the meeting
Entry to Annual Members Meeting is free of charge for the members of CZGBC. Other participants will be charged 1000 CZK.
Take part in CZGBC general meeting and use it as a platform to express your opinions, suggestions, and ideas how to run and develop the Council. We ask all representatives of member companies with voting right to participate in the Annual General Meeting and directly influence the further development of the Council.
Rules and instructions to the General Meeting:
• If you poses the voting right and you cannot participate in the member meeting, you can delegate one of your colleagues or use remote voting cards (download here)
• The Rules of Procedure of the General Meeting (download here).
• Valid statutes of CZGBC (download here)
On behalf of the Chairman of the CZGBC Board of Directors