The passive vila Na Výsluní is a demonstration of a quality and modern home, set in the quiescent villa quarter of Old Strašnice, Prague 10. It is a comfortable, healthy and economical dwelling with the complete facilities of a modern block of flats. Vila has 15 flats, underground parking for 25 cars, cellars and technical facilities. The flats on the ground floor have large fore gardens, the flats on the floors above ground level have terraces or balconies, all designed to provide pleasant relaxation. There is a large number of fully grown greens in the surroundings of the block, which shall together with the new plants constitute a big benefit for this housing establishment.
The block is dominated by 3+kk and 4+kk flats of size ranging from 70 to 120m2. The flats have comfortable and elaborate dispositions with abundant sunlight and lighted; they are of high standard, including, for instance, also controlled ventilation with heat recuperation, wooden windows with insulating triple glass, exterior louvres or quality surface finish and fittings. Their design and solution fulfil the requirements for flats of passive standard, i.e. they are environmental friendly, have a healthier interior climate and are very economical for the occupants in terms of operation.
- Central ventilation with heat recuperation
- Wooden EURO windows with insulated triple glass
- Electrically controlled exterior louvres
- Economical LED lights in the common areas and garages
- Photovoltaic power installations on the roof of the object
- Average energy consumption for heating purpose is 14 kWh/m2/year
- The walls are made of limestone-sand blocks, plaster block wall partitions, plastering
- Rainwater is used to irrigate the plot of land