170 dwelling units designed in the Komfort EKO standard, ENB Certificate: B-Class, the building-envelope energy label: B. All dwelling units are allotted with cellar cubicles, bal-conies and some of them even forecourt gardens or terraces. The houses are designed as barrier-free and parking for the residents is provided in the common garages located under the buildings.A view over the scenery of the Milícovský Hill and the natural monument of the Milícovský Forest and its ponds is offered from the dwelling units. A part of the project is the rehabilitation of the Milícovský Brook system and removal of the environmental burdens on the building site facility of the Jižní mesto block of flats site.
• Low-energy apartment house using a forced ventilation system with heat recovery
• ENB Certificate: B-Class, specific designed annual consumption of en-ergy: 63 kWh/m2/year.
• Building envelope is designed in the values meeting the recommenda-tions of CSN 730540
• North-southern building orientation, external sunshade elements: canopies and balconies
• Windows completed with external aluminium (horizontal) sun louvers
• Each dwelling unit of the size of 2+kk (i.e. + kitchenette) or higher is provided with its own heat recovery unit intended for heat recovery from waste air use of this heat for preheating of the fresh air brought from the ambient environment