The Czech Green Building Council (CZGBC) is a non-profit association encouraging the market, educational, and legislative conditions necessary to promote high performance construction that is both sustainable and profitable. The plan of activities and services reflects the following main general priorities of the council:
- Green buildings are to become a standard in Czech Republic.
- Ensuring an independent public platform for major organizations engaged in sustainable construction and green architecture.
- Managing market transformation through education and promotion of the sustainable construction industry and holding workshops and conferences.
- Council will operate in transformation of the real estate market via very intensive communication with groups of interests.
- Provision of top-quality professional training.
- We would like to pull in the topic government and public sector.
- Collaboration with the other national and international organizations focused on sustainable development.
- To support the issuing of certificates for green buildings in Czech Republic
- Membership in the Council created business opportunities and open doors to create competition advantage.
Council initiate to have a good reputation and awarness between number of associations. Organization structure and management works transparently. Council accepts ethical code.